Who We Are
We are a group of competent professionals from scientific and management backgrounds, driven by a passion for Sciences with a focus on pharma and biotech sectors.
- We offer Management Consulting Services to biochemistry, pharmaceutical, life sciences, and chemical industries.
- We channelize our diverse expertise and experience to address the complex challenges faced by our clients that are bottlenecks to their revenue growth.
- We assist clients with M&A due diligence, market research, competitive intelligence, distributor identifications, product development, product portfolio expansion, regulatory filings, technical and medical writing, outsourcing, skilled workforce needs, etc.
- We regularly assess the target markets and publish market research reports that offer unique industry insights.
- We arrange meaningful internships to young minds with science and engineering background through “AcuBiz BioMatch Program”. It is part of our commitment to develop the next generation of leaders in these complex industries. This program bridges the academia and the industry, ensuring quality for both.
Why Choose us
We know how tough scientists are, as customers, as we speak the same language. Over the years, we have developed special insights to be useful to them. We fine tune our services to suit their needs to free their time to what matters most to them – Their Research. Our team easily learn to be on the same page with scientists, understand their business goals, and offer tips on brand building and content marketing through social media. Our returning customers include technology startups in science industries with shoestring budgets.
Strategically based in Southeast Asia and India, AcuBiz offers comprehensive business solutions related to many markets in Asia Pacific. The core team of AcuBiz comprises of competent professionals with strong technical and business know-how related to our focus areas and associate consultants from various countries including USA, Europe, and India. We act as regional partners for companies keen to leverage the market opportunities offered by the emerging markets.
Our Molecular Dx Companies Databases and detailed profiles of Molecular Dx Featured Companies are chosen by our team on a weekly basis and showcased for the benefit of market players in the field.
Our competitive edge is our extensive experience in the field, particularly in the challenging APAC markets. Our consultants have been involved in technology transfer, fund raising, and even setting up start-ups in the field.
We have assisted companies with market entry strategies, business model development, business plans, distributor selections in various markets, ISO certification of facilities, product validations, and registration with regulatory bodies.
What our Interns Say!
AcuBiz BioMatch Program – Short Video